Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Tomy’ or ‘Amuza’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 10060 Carroll Canyon Rd., Suite 100, San Diego, California 92131. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Amuza’s prior written consent.
Your success is our top priority. Our excellent products and superior support will help you get there. Before placing an order, we recommend you contact us for more detailed product information. In addition, when contacting us, we can inform you of stock availability and expected lead times. Finally, by speaking with you directly, we can learn more about your specific needs. So, please contact us before your first purchase!
Please contact us to check the inventory status. In stock items are typically shipped out within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays). If we are unable to meet this timeline, we will contact you by email to inform you of the estimated delivery time. Orders can be placed at any time online, by email, or via fax. Orders can be placed by phone Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4.30 pm Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays. For large items, if we have stock we will ship in one week.
We ship to the lower 48 United States. To request shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada or Mexico, as well as some international locations, please Contact Us. There are restrictions on some products to certain destinations.
Shipping costs are calculated by carrier, weight and shipping location. For small items that fit into FedEx Flat-Rate boxes, we provide, at cost, shipping rates. Prices are provided on the final checkout page. For larger orders, we ship by freight services such as Trumpcard Freight or Old Dominion Freight Line. Because we shop around to obtain the very best shipping prices for you, shipping costs are general estimates only. A summary of your shipping costs, including any charges for palletization and liftgate delivery costs is provided with your sales quotation.
Shipping charges will be prepaid and added to the invoice. Shipping Condition for the US domestic is FOB (“Free On Board”) Destination, meaning we are responsible for any damage or loss during transport until the point of arrival.
Sales tax may be collected for non-labor items in California.
If you require expedited shipping, please contact us. Please note that additional charges will apply for rush orders.
Once your order has been shipped we will send you a confirmation email with the tracking information included.
Accepted Methods of Payment
We accept the following major credit cards: Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover. Purchase Orders with payment terms net 30 will be accepted after completed and approved credit card application.
Credit Card Charges
If we are not able to fulfill your online order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded. Your credit card orders via phone or email will be charged once the order has been shipped.
Refund & Return Policy
Refunds are considered only for orders that have not shipped. If you wish to cancel your order, please call us at (858) 225-6869, as soon as possible.
Items that have been custom developed, or already shipped, will not be subject for refund, exchanges or returns, as long as no failure occurred in manufacturing. If you are uncertain about the product you are ordering, please contact us for more information. Many of our products are available as samples or for a demo. Please contact us for more information.
Upon the arrival of your package, please open and inspect the content. In the event, an item is damaged or any manufacturing issues are discovered, you must contact us within 2 weeks of delivery date.
Please do not discard any defective items. You must submit a Customer Support ticket to begin the evaluation process. Depending on the issue we may ship a replacement part, guide you through any troubleshooting, or work with you on any repairs or replacements.
Warranty Policy For Equipment
Amuza does not provide extra warranty outside the manufacturers’ warranty. All manufacturers warrant their Equipment Products to be free of defects, material and workmanship, for a period of one (1) year from the delivery date.
But not including some accessories or parts of the Equipment Products. Detailed warranty policy will be informed separately from this website.
Since Amuza is the master distributor in the US, we provide repair or exchange. Providing repair service including on-site or at our facility, or exchange is the sole discretion of Amuza or the manufacturer. Before the return of your product, you should contact us in order to identify the reason of the problem; whether defect on the product or operational mistake.
You must ship the defective product at your expense. We will pay return shipping. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, it can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with us about approved packing material. Cost for repair of the defect parts caused by return shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, installation or any other loss caused by the defective product such as data or your time but not limited to those.
This warranty does not cover:
- consumable parts, (please see next section for warranty on these items).
- derivative effects including data, labor and your expense.
- damage resulting from accident, misuse or failure to provide necessary maintenance; or
- damage due to incorrect setup, unusual physical, electrical, or environmental stress including inappropriate power sources, spikes, or surges.
Warranty Policy For Consumable Parts
If your product does not properly work, we will replace or repair the product for a period of one month from the delivery date. You have to inform us of any problem with the product within one month.
Before returning your product, please contact Amuza in order to identify the reason of the problem; whether defect on the product or operational mistake. You must ship the defective product at your expense. We will pay return shipping. The product should be packed safely in the original packaging. If you have not stored the box, one can be supplied to you at an additional cost, or confirm with Amuza about approved packing material. Cost for repairing defective parts caused by return shipping will be charged to you. This warranty does not include shipping, removal, or installation.
This warranty does not cover:
- derivative effects including data, labor, and your expense.
- damage resulting from accident, misuse, or failure to provide necessary maintenance
- damage due to incorrect setup or chemical condition, unusual physical, electrical, or environmental stress including inappropriate power sources, spikes or surges.