Personal Data – information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or sets of Personal Data.
Data Subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Products – our product, software, application, service, and our information such as analytical data provided to our customers regardless of purchase.
Data we gather
Information you provide to us.
This might be your entity or personal information (such as name, email address, organization, address, phone number, fax number, login, password), interaction with you (such as questions, payment information, shipping address, billing information, resume) – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service, communication or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. You have the right to view, change, or delete these records. Please access your account on the privacy tools page. Alternatively, you can contact us and submit a request at email@example.com. If you do not receive our response in 5 days, please contact us by phone at +1-858-225-6869.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. You can stop cookies by changing your browser setting and continue browsing our website. However, this will be causing problems on the website functions such as the shopping cart.
- Log Information: We log information about you when you access and use our website including your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, access times, browser type and language, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), the Web pages that you visit, the Content you use and the URL of the Web page you visited before navigating to tomy.amuzainc.com.
- Device Information: If you access our website, we collect information about the device, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information (as allowed by the mobile network), or platform information (as allowed by the specific platform type).
- Third-Party clear gifs: Our third-party partners employ clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), images, and scripts that help them better manage content on our website. We do not tie the information gathered to our Customers’ or Users’ personal information.
- Tracking: We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other websites. Our third parties may use tracking technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this website and other websites you visit to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. You may opt-out of behaviorally targeted ads anytime by deleting your browser’s cookies. Also, you may opt-out of interest-based advertising from some third-party partners by visiting http://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ http://www.youronlinechoices.eu Please note that opting-out will only prevent targeted ads so you may continue to see generic (non-targeted ads) after you opt-out.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds. Our partners are Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Convention Data Service, and other exhibition data service providers.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available or from third parties and combine that with information we collected from our communication with you. Any access that we may have to such information from a third-party social is following the privacy notice and authorization procedures determined by the third party. Our website may offer publicly accessible reviews, blogs, or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or testimonials, contact us at the email address listed above. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data to:
- provide our products to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products that you have or have not requested; providing you with promotional items.
- communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of any change or any products;
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you a service or to send/offer you a product;
- to communicate either for sales or invoicing;
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products;
- to conduct questionnaires concerning client satisfaction;
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you products/services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
With your consent we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
- for other purposes we have asked your consent for;
We Process your Personal Data in order to fulfill obligation rising from law and/or use your Personal Data for options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize Personal Data gathered and to use any such data. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers as directed by paying customers. We will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce agreements.
We might process your Personal Data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was gathered. To do this, we will ensure that:
- the link between purposes, context, and nature of Personal Data is suitable for further Processing;
- the further Processing would not harm your interests and
- there would be appropriate safeguards for Processing.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience. We may share your data with:
- Vendors, Consultants, and Other Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and require access to your information to carry out that work, such as to process billing, provide customer support, etc. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to us.
- For Collaboration: We may share your information when we receive your consent to introduce to future customers and other customers to enhance collaborations between customers and/or between customers including you and us.
- Third-Party Applications: We provide you with opportunities to connect with third-party products. If you choose to use any such third-party products, we may share your Personal Data and other information with those third parties. This Privacy Notice does not apply to your use of such third-party products, and we are not responsible for how those third parties collect, use, and disclose your information and Personal Data. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of those third parties before connecting to or using their products to learn more about their information and privacy practices.
- Compliance with Laws: We may disclose your information to a third party if (a) we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, (b) to enforce our agreements, policies, and Terms of Service, (c) to protect the security or integrity, (d) to protect us, our customers or the public from harm or illegal activities, (e) to respond to an emergency which we believe in the good faith requires us to disclose information to assist in preventing the death or serious bodily injury of any person or (f) to any other third party with your prior consent.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Aggregated or Anonymized Data: We may also share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties that do not directly identify you.
10060 Carroll Canyon Rd, Ste 100,
San Diego CA 92131
Under California law, California Residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt-out of our disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you choose to opt-out, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published Date: May 14, 2018